Oferta de empleo
Helpdesk Team Leader
RIA DE CENTROAMERICA S.A DE C.V. Trabajo en El Salvador con www.tecoloco.com.sv. Las mejores ofertas de trabajo y ofertas de empleo en Call Center en El Salvador.
Detalle de la oferta
detalle de la ofertaRIA DE CENTROAMERICA S.A DE C.V
Multinacional de Servicios Financieros.
NOMBRE DE LA OFERTA
Helpdesk Team Leader Área de la empresa:Servicios Financieros Varios
Cargo solicitado:Jefe o Encargado de Call Center
Tipo de contratación:Tiempo completo
Nivel de experiencia:de uno a tres años
Edad:18 / 70
Salario máximo (USD):
Salario mínimo (USD):
Opcional Nivel académico
Universidad Completa | Graduado
DESCRIPCION DE LA OFERTA
The Helpdesk Team Lead is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the Pure Commerce Helpdesk department. The Team Lead will also monitor all processes for meeting timeliness standards, coordinating staffing, meeting productivity, and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervise team of Pure Commerce Helpdesk Technicians
• Oversee, analyze and coordinate the daily activities of the department with regards to quality, timeliness, accuracy and consistency.
• Creates weekly schedules, two weeks in advance
• Tracks employees’ attendance, punctuality and personal time adherence
• Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
• Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; implementing new procedures.
• Support, implement, maintain and monitor excellent customer service philosophy.
• Responsible for maintaining high morale and good relations throughout the office.
• Achieves and maintains targeted staffing, quality and service standards.
• Work closely with manager(s) to ensure departmental goals are being achieved; advise manager of issues that impede goals from being met.
• Identify work-related problems, risk management and quality of customer service issues across the continuum and recommend solutions.
• Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures and compliance with all money transfer industry regulations.
• Enforce a cooperative team approach to interdepartmental workflows.
• Develop trainings and mentor the technicians
• Ensures new staff is properly trained
• Approve and maintain all paid time off requests for staff.
• Assume Customer Service leadership role as needed if staffing issues arise.
• Perform other duties and assignments as directed by Operations Manager.
• Motivates others and self
• Serve as an escalation point within the department
• Answer Helpdesk Tickets
• Enforces the Company’s policies and codes of conduct
• Experience in Technical Support
• Advanced Skills in Technical Troubleshooting
• Able to read, write and speak fluently in Spanish and English
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Customer Service focused
• Solid organizational, accuracy and customer service skills to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Solid interpersonal communication skills to include verbal and written, active listening, critical thinking, persuasiveness, advising and counseling skills.
• Solid skills to quickly evaluate complex issues and identify resolution.
• A responsible, calm and patient attitude
• Ability to make decisions under pressure
• Ability to lead and motivate others
• Excellent time management; able to prioritize your own work and staff’s
• High School degree
• Systems Engineering studies or relevant experience on management